Edit your Sitemap Monitor
You can set up a sitemap monitor to check for missing pages on your site. To change the settings of your monitor (such as adding a region or changing the check interval), you can navigate to Sitemap settings.
Find Sitemap Monitor settings
There are two ways to access the settings for your sitemap monitor
- Go to your sitemap monitor. Click Options & Edit > Edit Sitemap Monitor.
- Go to Settings > Websites, Pages, User Journeys & Sitemaps and find the sitemap you wish to edit.
What can you edit for your Sitemap monitor?
You can configure a number of settings for your monitor:
- Pause or Resume the monitor.
- Change the Label.
- Edit the Check Interval
- Add or remove test regions.
- Delete your monitor by clicking Delete This Sitemap.