Get Started with Attack Detection
Where to find Attack Detection in RapidSpike
Go to Dashboards > Attack Detection to view the main dashboard.
This displays all your host data in one place. On this page you can:
- View a list of safe and untrusted hosts
- See how many checks Rapidspike has made on your site
- Check how many hosts the monitor has scanned over the last 7 days.
Additionally, you can view a Safe List to review hosts you have trusted.
Get Set Up
- Go to the main dashboard.
- Make sure Attack Detection is enabled within your account. If you would like to enable it, you can request access from the accounts team.
- Set up a User Journey including the page you want to check (e.g. the payment page).
- Set up Real User Monitoring on your site (optional).
- Go to Attack Detection > Options and Edit > Edit Attack Detection to navigate to the settings page.
- Select the pages you want to protect. This tells RapidSpike the pages you want to monitor. You should select the pages where customers will be entering sensitive information.